Wednesday, March 10, 2010

West Side Story a review by Jawed




West Side Story is a musical tragedy . The story deals with rival gangs in New York. Gangs are composed by youths. The film deal with love, falling in love with the wrong person. In a party Tony falling in love for Maria, the sister of Bernando. The Leader of the Shark's

My Opinion :

It's an annoying film, because the film is old and the special effect is no-good, Today we see a very realistic film such as Avatar ( a 3D movie ) with very much of special effect for a good realistic film.




To my mind, I think the film is boring, because the introduction is very elongated. And I found it was uninteresting. The story is already see. Romeo And Juliet but in the end of WSS Juliet ( Maria ) Not die !

On the other hand I quite like the dance and the song, In especialy the song "Mariaaa".

Romeo die in drink a poison whereas Tony die by a gun of Chino.