Sunday, March 7, 2010

I-pad sébastien







The I-pad




I am to going to introduce a great new device: the I-pad designed by Apple. This great innovation has been shown in front of many journalists for two weeks. The I pad is very different from the I pod. With the I pod you can just listen to music. With the I pod touch or the I phone you have lot of applications but the screen is very small.
On this picture you can see the difference between the I pod and the I pad and on the top picture you can see the I pad's designer Steve Jobs.
With the I pad you may get many applications. You can read books because you have access to a virtual library worldwide thanks to Internet and you can play many games, you can phone your friends, watch the TV, go on the Internet with the 3G system or wifi and create things that you will be able to download later. But lots of applications must be bought.

With the I pad you may buy an extra keyboard word for an easier use.

Lots of English or American are making jokes on the I-pad because the equivalent to pad is “tampon hygienique”.

The avantage is the price because it is cheaper that the others. The price starts at four hundred ninety nine US dollars equivalent to three hundred sixty six euros. While the others cost one thousand euros and more.

The disavantage is that when the weather is very sunny it's very difficult to read because the screen is lit from the back.
If you want see the video of the press conference or get more information you can go to the apple site: http://www.apple.com/ipad/.

No comments:

Post a Comment