Monday, March 15, 2010

Verbes introducteur Lilia BOUAZZA

dialogues :
verbes introducteurs:
To say something,to tell someone,to answer, to replay,to ask ,to explain,to exclaim,to declare.
ex:He said "what are you doing here ?"
he told the shark

adverbes:
-Brutally
-Slowly
-Loudly
-Aggressively

CAUTION:ABREVIATION

-"Look!really"tags
-quote" "unquote
dissertation:
-To my mind
-In my opinion
-As for one
-According to him/her
-So I think
-I believe
-It seems to me that
-A whereas /while D

-moreover
-Beside
-In addition
-What is more
-Indeed different In fact

-Consequently
-So
-Therefore
-Thus
-As a consequence
-That is why

-But
-However
-Yet + phrase negatif

-Since = Because
-At which+ sur ce fait

To question (remettre en question)
much information (indenombrable)
a piece of information



No comments:

Post a Comment