Tuesday, May 18, 2010

VirtualTourist.com - TABARD Benjamin

I will describe what there is to visit in Lyon because I live there and that is the city I know the best.

First "Fourvière" is fantastic to visit. It is so huge and magnificent. There is a fine view on the city which opens from a terrace. The cathedral was constructed in the 12th century.

Then There is the Bellecour place which is the biggest place of Lyon. There are lots of restaurants, shops and in the middle of it, we can see a enormous statue which represent Louis XIV, a king of the 17th century.

The "Parc de la Tête d'Or" is the biggest parc in Lyon. It is name like that because of a head whic fall in a lake in this parc, and nobody found it. In this parc, there is a lot of wildlife.

"La Part-Dieu" is a big shopping centre with lots of stores. It is the biggest in France and I often go there with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment