Tuesday, May 18, 2010

VIRTUALTOURIST.COM BY ESRA GUNGOR

MASLAK

BOSPHORE
TOPKAPI










DOLMABAHCE

CIRAGAN SARAYI
LEVENT

ISTANBUL,,
ISTANBUL is my city that I prefer because it's a fantastic city.This city is the biggest city of Turkey and the capital economique and cultural of the country.This city it's,also, a tourist area because we can notice in summer there is many tourist of many country.In ISTANBUL there is 12 million inhabitanst.Therefore in ISTANBUL ,in summer, it's very warm, and the culture of TURKEY it's very wonderful because everybody is friendly.When i'm going to Turkey I wanted to stay in this country in this city,ISTANBUL.ISTANBUL is situated on the Strait of the Bosphorus which separates Asia of Europe.
BOSPHORUS:According to a popular etymology, its name would mean " passage of the cow.I looked at Bosphorus during hours and I made of the boat on Bosphorus.I visited several places plurieurs hotels and plurieurs skyscraper.I was satisfied to have taken enough money to be able to settle down in a hotel has 5 stars a hotel named "CIRAGAN PALACE" situated on bank of Bosphorus.Previously this hotel was an imperial palace where lived sultans.I was able to visited plurieurs museum which also before was palaces it those becamemuseum: "TOPKAPI", "BEYLERBEYI", "DOLMABAHCE" and "YILDIZ".You can look this site fot more information of TOPKAPI museum: http://www.ee.bilkent.edu.tr/~history/topkapi.html
I am crossed by skyscraper which were fantastic not of their size but their beauty especially at night it was great with effects of lights.I visited two district which thus contain several skyscraper: "MASLAK"and "LEVENT".Turkey it's really a beautiful country and I advise you to visit this wonderful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment