Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ROCHAS Alexandra ( les différents " want " )

1) I want something.
I want chocolate } indénombrable
I want a car or sweets } dénombrable

rouge : sujet
violet : verbe


2) I want to go to the cinema.

vert : proposition infinitive

( " I " sujet de" want " et " to go " )


3) - I want you to learn.

A la place de " you ", cela aurait pu être " him, her, them ou us "

bleu : complément d'objet direct ( COD )

( " I " sujet de " want " et " you "sujet de" want " et " to learn " )*


- She wanted her skin to become white.

( " she " sujet de " wanted " et " her skin "objet de " wanted " et sujet de" to become white " )

Present perfect

Present perfect = have ou has } + participe passé
Present perfect be + Ving = have ou has } + participe passé de be+ verbe en -ing.
( had ) => plu perfect ( PQP )

No comments:

Post a Comment